Technician (AGL) - ( 5 )
|Date Open:||Sep 16, 2019||Closing Date:||Dec 16, 2019||Principal:||Tamas Project LLC||Country:||United Arab Emirates|
Candidates must have at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
The job requires Male applicants.
Minimum of 3 years working experience is required for this position
Applicants must be 25 years old and above.
• Provide maintenance support for AGL Systems
• Work strictly in accordance with local Technical Instructions and Guidelines to the highest standard.
• Demonstrate Safety Awareness at all times and will work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations as directed.
• Interpret and explain system diagrams.
• Perform all levels of aeronautical ground lighting preventive maintenance.
• Complete all relevant and required maintenance documentation to the required standard.
• Work unsupervised and demonstrate initiative and flexibility.
• Be familiar with applicable Military and/or Civil Aviation Regulations.
• Will also be responsible to Troubleshoot, maintain, operate, and repair all aspects of the Aeronautical Ground Lighting System Air Base. Ensure availability of the AGL control panel display utilized in the ATC environment providing users with seamless operations as required.
• Equipment maintained includes Approach Lights, Runway Edge Identifier Lights, Threshold Lights, Centerline Lights, Precision Approach Path Indicator Lights, Taxiway Lights, Constant Current Regulators, Windsocks, and associated electrical equipment.
• Maintenance activities include scheduled (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly etc) and unscheduled maintenance with fault finding carried out to unit level.
•A Diploma or higher in Electrical Studies and/or completion of approved training courses.
• Three years’ experience in troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, and/or installation of Aeronautical Ground Lighting Systems.
• Experience within an ATC/Military environment preferred.
If you already have a Unistaff Online Account,