Fire Engineer - ( 15 )
|Date Open:||Jul 25, 2018||Closing Date:||Dec 02, 2019||Principal:||Ministry of Interior - General Directorate of Civil Defence||Country:||Qatar|
Candidates must have at least Bachelor's / College Degree
The job requires Male applicants.
Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for this position
Applicants must be 25 years old and above.
(1) Engineering Discipline (Registered and Licensed with the local Professional Regulatory Board) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant field.
(2) Has an extensive experience in the field of Life Safety, Fire Protection, Smoke Control and Mechanical Ventilation System Design and Engineering.
(3)Experienced in the Design of ACMV and Fire Protection System for high rise buildings: Residential, Business, Commercial, Educational, Healthcare, Industrial, Storage Buildings; and other complex buildings/structures.
(4) Knowledgeable in the Design of Smoke Control System - Staircase pressurization (multiple and single injection) and SHEVs (Smoke Heat Exhaust Ventilation System).
(5) Has the knowledge, experience, and ability to conduct a field or building inspection and familiar in the commissioning /testing of staircase pressurization system, firefighting pumps and other fire and life safety systems (Fire protection: firefighting, fire alarm; and Smoke Control and Ventilation System).
(6) Working knowledge of the different design codes such as NFPA codes and standards, IMC, ASHRAE, British Standards, and CIBSE.
(7) OTHER QUALIFICATIONS IN WORK ABROAD PROFILE
If you already have a Unistaff Online Account,